The World FITASC Championship will be in the U.S. in 2020, at Providence Hill Farm (Jackson, Mississippi), November 9-15. Registration is managed by FITASC and is a different process than most shooters are accustomed to. Please follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://www.fitasc.com/.
2. Click the British flag in the top right corner for English.
3. Click the big blue button in the top left corner “Entry (clic here) Championship.”
4. Log in OR see second section to create your shooter’s card. Click the British flag for English. If you already have a shooter’s card, go to step 7.
5. Go through shooter registration process.
6. Once created, click the big blue button once again.
7. Scroll down to “You are an individual shooter.” Click the British flag for English.
8. Go through Registration process.
For any questions, please contact FITASC@FITASC.com.
Registration for side events is handled separately at Winscoreonline.com. If you need assistance with side event registration, contact Judy Morris at 512-771-4982. You may also reserve golf carts at the Winscoreonline link.
To reserve ammunition for the World FITASC, go to providencehillfarm.com.