If you’re already an NSCA member, you know the value of membership in the organization that supports and governs Sporting Clays in the U.S. Keep your membership current by renewing below, or consider upgrading your membership to a Lifetime Membership.
* You can also renew by phone. Call 210-688-3371, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central time.
If you are not a current member, there’s nothing you can do to advance your interest and skill in Sporting Clays shooting that’s more beneficial than joining NSCA. Just ask any current member! Use the online or downloadable forms below to join, and in minutes you’ll be ready to enjoy all the benefits of membership.
– allows you to compete in registered tournaments for the current year.
While you do not have voting privileges, you get these other benefits:
- Membership card
- Official Rule Book
- Shoot Record Classification Card
- Eligibility to compete in registered tournaments
- Access to digital issues of Clay Target Nation magazine
- Eligibility for the SIAI Gun Floater Insurance Program
*You must be participating in your first registered event when you apply for Complimentary Limited Membership. The CLM form must be submitted to the club or shoot management during registration. The CLM will be submitted to NSCA with a shoot report.
The NSSA or NSCA reserves the right to terminate, not renew and deny membership to any person or organization at any time for any reason, or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to applicable law. Membership in the NSSA or NSCA is a privilege and not a right.