The Blaser FITASC 12 Gauge All-American Teams honor those shooters who excel at the challenge of competing in FITASC events. The points race is based on the All-American Points System. Annually, three teams of ten shooters per category will be recognized for the FITASC team. In the event of ties, a prescribed tie-breaker procedure is followed. See the Ties section of the Procedure for Awarding All-American Points.
All class card corrections completed by February 10, 2017 using 2016 shoot year data.
- Persons named to the team must be citizens of the USA.
- Open Team members must have shot a minimum of 200 targets in the 2016 shoot year.
- Lady, Veteran, Super Veteran and Senior Super Veteran Team members must have shot a minimum of 200 targets in the 2016 shoot year.
- Junior and Sub-Junior must have shot a minimum of 200 targets in the 2016 shoot year.
- If a shooter made the Krieghoff All-American Team, they are eligible for the FITASC 12 Gauge Team.
- Points in Open or Lady categories will have precedence over concurrent categories, unless the top shooter is Captain of the concurrent category; then the shooter will have their choice of which team they wish to be on.
- The top 30 team members in each category will be posted.
- 25-target FITASC events do not earn points or punches; however, they will be counted in the target totals.