The American Field Sporting 12-Gauge All-American Team honors those Sporting Clays shooters who excel at the challenge of competing in American Field Sporting events. The points race is based on the All-American Points System. Annually, there will be a team of ten shooters per category will be recognized for American Field Sporting. In the event of ties, a prescribed tie-breaker procedure is followed. See the All-American Points System. Shooters can make every All-American team.
All-American Points System
- 25-target American Field Sporting events do not earn points or punches; however, they will be counted in the target totals.
- Persons named to the team must be citizens of the USA.
- All 12-gauge American Field Sporting targets are used.
- Open Team members must have shot a minimum of 200 American Field Sporting targets in the previous year.
- Lady, Veteran, Super Veteran, Senior Super Veteran, and Legacy members must have shot a minimum of 200 American Field Sporting targets in the previous year
- Junior and Sub-Junior must have shot a minimum of 200 targets in the previous year
- If a shooter made the Krieghoff All-American Team and or the FITASC 12-Gauge All-American Team, they are eligible for the American Field Sporting All-American Teams.
Positions in Open or Lady categories will have precedence over concurrent categories, unless the top shooter is Captain of the concurrent category; then the shooter will have their choice of which team they want to be on. We will post the top 10 team members in each category.