The National Sporting Clays Association is all about giving you more: more fun, more friendship, more camaraderie, and most of all, more value. As a member, you’ll enjoy these exclusive benefits:
Publications and Credentials
- Monthly issues of Clay Target Nation magazine, the official publication of NSCA. Sign up for alerts to download digital editions the moment they are published
- Subscription to NSCA’s weekly e-newsletter, Target Talk, with news, shooting tips, in-depth articles, and expert commentary
- Access to the National Shooting Complex, the premier shooting facility in the world
- Pocket edition NSCA rule book
- Window decal to display with pride
- Exclusive scholarship program for high school seniors, with four annual awards of $2,500
- Distinctive personal ID card which shows you belong to a group that prides itself in maintaining the honor, integrity and rules of the game
Improve Your Scores
- Access members-only features at MyNSCA.com, with shoot results, personal shooting history, points races, downloadable forms, and more
- Enjoy computerized score-keeping and classification systems through NSCA headquarters, determining your rank by performance in class so shooters compete only with others of the same skill level
- Use handy membership and shoot record classification cards.
- Receive annual recognition through All-American, All-Region, All-State, and other recognition programs
Participate in More Events
- Invitations to registered NSCA tournaments, including State Shoots
- Take part in the annual National Sporting Clays Championship, open to all members of all classes, with the opportunity to inspect the latest guns and accessories, share in recognition of top shooters, compete in the world’s greatest sporting clays shoot, and have chances to win drawings for many valuable prizes
- Participate in the Crossfire program, which allows shooters to enter registered skeet tournaments without a separate NSSA membership.
- Become an NSCA Certified Instructor through courses hosted at local gun clubs, conducted by the NSCA Chief Instructor or other master instructors upon request
- Participate in the association’s governance as an NSCA Delegate, Advisory Council member and/or Executive Committee member
- Vote in the bi-annual election of NSCA Delegates and participate in the annual NSCA membership meeting
Save Money with Discounts and Free Merchandise
- With our Shooting for Rewards program, earn points for every target shot and spend them on logo clothing, shoot certificates, shooting gear, and other useful items.
- Get NSCA member-only discounted rates on gun floater insurance for individual members and liability insurance for clubs through Sportsman’s Insurance Agency, Inc.
The NSSA or NSCA reserves the right to terminate, not renew and deny membership to any person or organization at any time for any reason, or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to applicable law. Membership in the NSSA or NSCA is a privilege and not a right.