As a member of the National Sporting Clays Association, the fun, friendship, and camaraderie of your fellow members are immeasurable. Sporting Clays shooters are known as some of the friendliest people you will ever meet! But there are many other benefits of membership, including:
- Monthly issues of Clay Target Nation magazine, the official publication of NSCA
- Member discount program offering 5% to 85% discounts on travel, business products, gifts, and much more
- Gun floater insurance at a discounted rate through Sportsman’s Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Pocket edition rule book, window decal, and NSCA patch
- Access to members-only features at MyNSCA.com, with shoot results, personal shooting history, points races, downloadable forms, and more
- Computerized score-keeping and classification system at NSCA headquarters, determining shooters rank by performance in class so shooters compete only with others of the same skill level
- Access to more than 3000 registered NSCA tournaments
- Access to the annual National Championship, open to all members of all classes, with the opportunity to inspect the latest guns and accessories, share in recognition of top shooters, and chances to win drawings for many valuable prizes
- Annual recognition of All-State, All-Zone, All-American, and USA Sporting Clays Team shooters
- Recognition awards for members shooting 1000 or more registered targets during the year
- Toll-free number from which shooters and gun clubs can quickly receive answers to questions and help with membership issues
- Participation in the Crossfire program, which allows shooters to enter registered Skeet tournaments without an NSSA membership
- Instructor certification program for interested members
- Referee certification program
- Opportunity to participate in the associations governance as a National Delegate, Advisory Council member, or officer
- The distinction of belonging to a group that prides itself in maintaining the honor, integrity and rules of the game.
The NSSA or NSCA reserves the right to terminate, not renew and deny membership to any person or organization at any time for any reason, or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to applicable law. Membership in the NSSA or NSCA is a privilege and not a right.