Sporting Clays clubs benefit in many ways from becoming NSCA-affiliated member clubs.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to hold registered shoots that attract the most active, involved sporting clays shooters to your club
- Discount program offering 5% to 85% discounts on travel, business products, gifts, and much more
- Forms and materials for running registered shoots
- Ability to buy gun club liability insurance through SIAI
- Ability to buy NSCA-endorsed Workers Compensation insurance through SIAI
- The opportunity to participate in the NSCA Certified Instructor program to develop instructors for your club
- Special club advertising packages in Clay Target Nation and Target Talk, our e-newsletter magazine to promote your shoots, facilities, and/or hunting opportunities
- Inclusion in the member club listing and club search function on MyNSCA.com.
- Inclusion in the registered shoot listing and shoot search function on MyNSCA.com, plus any applicable lists of major shoots
- Inclusion in shoot calendars sent to national and regional press
- Access to a wealth of information and tools on MyNSCA.com, including members-only materials
- Regular updates from NSCA headquarters on rules changes, events, and other issues affecting club and shoot management
- Opportunity to promote your shoots and facilities on NSCAs official Facebook page, Facebook.com/MyNSCA
- Toll-free number (800-877-5338) through which gun clubs can quickly receive answers to questions and assistance with membership issues from an experienced and dedicated NSCA headquarters staff
- The opportunity to post employment opportunities for your club on MyNSCA.
- Computerized score-keeping and classification system at NSCA headquarters, with forms provided by NSCA for submission of shoot records
- The opportunity to bid on hosting major shoots such as the US Open, Regional Championships, and State Championships