Sporting Clays clubs benefit in many ways from becoming NSCA-affiliated member clubs.
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to hold registered shoots that attract the most active, involved sporting clays shooters to your club
- Discount program offering 5% to 85% discounts on travel, business products, gifts, and much more
- Forms and materials for running registered shoots
- Ability to buy gun club liability insurance through SIAI
- Ability to buy NSCA-endorsed Workers Compensation insurance through SIAI
- The opportunity to participate in the NSCA Certified Instructor program to develop instructors for your club
- Discounted club advertising packages in Clay Target Nation magazine and Target Talk e-newsletter to promote your shoots, facilities, and/or hunting opportunities
- Inclusion in the member club listing and club search function on MyNSCA.com.
- Inclusion in the registered shoot listing and shoot search function on MyNSCA.com, plus any applicable lists of major shoots
- Inclusion in shoot calendars sent to national and regional press
- Access to a wealth of information and tools on MyNSCA.com, including members-only materials
- Regular updates from NSCA headquarters on rules changes, events, and other issues affecting club and shoot management
- Opportunity to promote your shoots and facilities on NSCA’s official Facebook page, Facebook.com/MyNSCA
- Toll-free number (800-877-5338) through which gun clubs can quickly receive answers to questions and assistance with membership issues from an experienced and dedicated NSCA headquarters staff
- The opportunity to post employment opportunities for your club on MyNSCA.
- Computerized score-keeping and classification system at NSCA headquarters, with forms provided by NSCA for submission of shoot records
- The opportunity to bid on hosting major shoots such as the U.S. Open, Regional Championships, and State Championships
Join Or Renew Your Club Membership
Online Form | Download Form
The NSSA or NSCA reserves the right to terminate, not renew and deny membership to any person or organization at any time for any reason, or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to applicable law. Membership in the NSSA or NSCA is a privilege and not a right.