The World FITASC Sporting Championship is one of the premier international sporting events, bringing together the best FITASC competitors from numerous countries around the world. It is one of the two — the other being the World English Sporting Clays Championship — international events at which the USA Sporting Clays Team represents the NSCA and the USA.
2020 World FITASC Sporting Championship
November 9-15, 2020 (Rescheduled date)
Providence Hill Farm – Jackson, Mississippi
See below for registration details
To reserve ammunition, go to providencehillfarm.com
Reserve golf carts at Winscoreonline.com
- Go to https://www.fitasc.com/.
- Click the British flag in the top right corner for English.
- Click the big blue button in the top left corner “Entry (clic here) Championship.”
- Log in OR see second section to create your shooter’s card. Click the British flag for English. If you already have a shooter’s card, go to step 7.
- Go through the shooter registration process.
- Once created, click the big blue button again.
- Scroll down to “You are an individual shooter.” Click the British flag for English.
- Go through Registration process.
For any questions, contact FITASC@FITASC.com.
Side Event Registration
- Go to www.winscoreonline.com.
- For assistance with side-event registration, contact Judy Morris, 512-771-4982.