The B&P FITASC 12-Gauge All-American Teams honor those shooters who excel at the challenge of competing in FITASC events. The points race is based on the All-American Points System. Annually, three teams of ten shooters per category will be recognized for the FITASC team. In the event of ties, a prescribed tie-breaker procedure is followed. See the Ties section of the Procedure for Awarding All-American Points.
- 25-target FITASC events do not earn points or punches; however, they will be counted in the target totals.
- Each team listed below is based on the previous year’s shooting.
- ALL 12-Gauge FITASC Targets, only, are used.
- Persons named to the team must be citizens of the USA.
- Open Team members must have shot a minimum of 200 FITASC targets in the previous shoot year.
- Lady, Veteran, Super Veteran, Senior Super Veteran, and Legacy must have shot a minimum of 200 FITASC targets in the previous shoot year.
- Junior and Sub-Junior must have shot a minimum of 200 FITASC targets in the previous shoot year.
- If a shooter made the Krieghoff All-American Team, they are eligible for the 12-Gauge B&P FITASC All-American Team.
Positions in Open or Lady categories will have precedence over concurrent categories when making more than one team, unless the top shooter is Captain of the concurrent category; then the shooter will be given the Captain position. We will post the top 30 team members in each category.