The Perazzi 12-Gauge All-American Team honors those Sporting Clays shooters who excel at the challenge of competing in 12-gauge events. The points race is based on the All-American Points System. There is a 200-target minimum in the gauge to make the Perazzi 12-Gauge All-American Team. Annually, three teams of ten shooters per category will be recognized for 12-gauge. In the event of ties, a prescribed tie-breaker procedure is followed. See the All-American Points System. Shooters can make every All-American team.
- Persons named to the team must be citizens of the USA.
- Each team listed below is based on the previous year’s shooting.
- All 12-gauge targets are used.
- Open Team members must have shot a minimum of 200 12-gauge targets in the previous year.
- Lady, Veteran, Super Veteran, Senior Super Veteran, and Legacy members must have shot a minimum of 200 12-gauge targets in the previous year.
- Junior and Sub-Junior must have shot a minimum of 200 12-gauge targets in the previous year.
- If a shooter made the Krieghoff, FITASC 12-Gauge, and/or American Field Sporting All-American Team, they are eligible for the NSCA 12-gauge All-American Teams.
Positions in Open or Lady categories will have precedence over concurrent categories, unless the top shooter is Captain of the concurrent category; then the shooter will have their choice of which team they want to be on. We will post the top 30 team members in each category.